Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Gambian Living

This is how my cat chooses to spend the day, most days. When it rains he freaks out and sits on top of my bookshelf until it has stopped only coming down if he thinks he might get fed. I have made him very lazy.
Children playing dress-up, is there anything sweeter?

This is me and some buddies at a going away party of Ellie our amazing trainer and Mike our fabulous PCVL. The part was really fun.

I made fish cakes and was selling them outside my friends compound, while holding a baby and getting my hair braided. It was fun and fish cakes are yummy!

This is Lala pretending to be me. I really don't think she has ever seen me on the phone, still a really cute picture.

My cat sleeping, I can't imagine how sleeping in the pose is at all comfortable but he seems to think it is. I think I will call it dead cat pose.

2 comments: